Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Ahoy, Matey!

I'm so happy - I have the perfect scrapbook page to share today! So here you go, in honor of international "Talk Like a Pirate Day," a digital scrapbook layout of my little pirates :} 
Earlier this summer, I took the boys to Pirate Night at the Children's Museum. They had a blast! The event was well organized, and included games, crafts, and a treasure hunt. We will definitely be attending again next year :}
This layout was super easy to create. I used components from two different digital kits: Ahoy, Matey and Downtown Grunge. I really like one of the new features in MDS2 - designing the layout with the pages side-by-side. I've found that I can work faster, with better results, working on both sides at the same time... just like traditional scrapbooking!
Ok, you scurvy dogs... the small folks need tending to. Find some time to craft today, or else you'll have to walk the plank!  ;}

Pin It!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...