Friday, September 28, 2012

Halloween treats - yum!


Last week's stamping class at Wildflour Bakery  included three Halloween projects. All three used the Ghoulish Googlies Bundle. The easiest project was the treat bag, filled with yummy candy corn. I really like the size (3x5") of the glassine bags in the kit - just the right amount of candy! I also like that the printed tags are double-sided, which allows me to be even more creative  :}

After punching a small hole towards the top of the bag, I slipped in some 1/2" Striped Satin ribbon, tied closed with a piece of Pumpkin Pie Baker's Twine (included in the kit). 

My cute little Frankie is stamped in VersaMark ink, and heat embossed with Black Embossing Powder. Then I used Lucky Limeade and Pumpkin Pie markers to add some color.
Can you guess my favorite part of the whole project? It's those stinkin' cute googly eyes! I love the "fun factor" they add to an already "fun to receive" treat. I can't wait to show you the other two cute googlies projects!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...