Wednesday, September 26, 2012

a CASEd birthday card

At the beginning of August, I attended the team meeting held by my upline's upline's upline... How's that for 1 big happy stampin' family?!  :}  There are always great projects to make at the meetings, which I love recreating for classes and workshops. First, I'll share the card we made at the meeting: 
Super cute! And I know exactly who I'm sending this to :} 
Framelits: Labels Collection, Apothecary Accents, Bitty Banners, Window Frames 

Since I liked the card so much, I thought it would be perfect for a birthday card in my stamping class at Wildflour Bakery... so I CASEd it (CASE = copy and share everything). 
For the card base I used Summer Starfruit card stock, and I chose the Patio Party DSP for my paper strips. I also decided to adhere the strips a little lower on the card front.
After stamping the birthday sentiment (from Itty Bitty Banners) in Summer Starfruit ink, I used a Bitty Banners Framelit to cut it out. It's then layered atop Primrose Petals (Large Oval punch), Midnight Muse (Apothecary Accents Framelit), and Summer Starfruit (Labels Framelit) card stock. The piercing around the edge (Festive Paper-Piercing Pack) of the Summer Starfruit layer adds fabulous detail! 

Just curious... which one of your projects was your favorite CASE? Feel free to share by leaving me a comment. 
And in the spirit of sharing ideas, I'd absolutely love it if you would "share" this easy card idea by using one of the little buttons below (Pin, Like, Tweet, Share). Thanks! And have a wonderful day!  :}

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...