Thursday, September 20, 2012

a "Core'dinated" card

I'm still playing catch-up... I have so many projects to share with you! Here's another card I made at my upline's August meeting using the new Core'dinations™ card stock: 
How cool is that embossed layer??!! That's the Early Espresso Core'dinations™ card stock, which I dry embossed using the new Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder. After embossing it, I sanded (using very light pressure) the raised edges to expose the lighter color of the card stock's core. 
The sentiment (from the A Word For You stamp set) is stamped in Early Espresso ink onto the new 7/8" Cotton Ribbon. After I snipped the end, I used my fingernails to fray the threads for a more distressed look. 

Well, I better get my day moving. I am spending the afternoon with 3rd graders and helping them work on a special art project - fun!! I can't wait to see their creative minds at work :}

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...