Monday, May 28, 2012

digital scrapbook page

I've been working on a scrapbook page for my husband, and while this one is more suitable for Veteran's Day than Memorial Day, I thought I would share it today anyway... 
I created this page using My Digital Studio and the following Digital items: Number One Digital Kit, Downtown Grunge Photobook Template, Keep this Memory Photobook Template, and Staples (included on MDS content disc).

I really like how this scrapbook page turned out... it's a nice tribute to my husband's family's commitment to serving our country. Chris's brothers also served in the Marine Corps, so I might end up working on some pages for them... after I finish my own projects - HA! I am so thankful for the men and women who have fought and continue to fight to keep America free. My heart goes out to the families who have lost their brave loved ones. I can't even begin to imagine that kind of pain.

As America celebrates Memorial Day, let us take a few minutes to pay tribute to those who have given their lives in our nation's wars.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...