Friday, May 18, 2012

a busy day!

Holy Moly! I can't believe how busy my rummage sale was today... I can't even imagine how busy tomorrow is going to be! I was worried that I wouldn't get time to stamp at all today (again), but there was a little break around lunchtime. Sooooo, I had a few minutes to whip up a cute little card  :}
I am in love with the new "In Color" Raspberry Ripple... and it looks so great paired with Summer Starfruit and Early Espresso. Then I threw in a touch of Primrose Petals, just for fun  :}
The images from the Betsy's Blossoms stamp set are so stinkin' cute! Snipping out the branch image was a little fussy, but totally worth it!

Well, I better whip up some supper and get to bed early... tomorrow is probably going to be crazy!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...