Friday, May 11, 2012

Create

Happy Friday!! I have a quick post for you today... a pretty card that I made just for fun.
Lots of wonderful new goodies on this card! The Layered Labels stamp set and the Apothecary Accents Framelits are going to get lots of use in my stamp room!

For those of you who know me personally, or have been reading for a while, you know how much I LOVE playing with color! So when SU releases new In Colors, I'm like a kid in a candy store! I used Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, and Raspberry Ripple on this card. I also added Early Espresso and Very Vanilla to help pull it all together.

Speaking of creating... it's always fun to watch the delight and enjoyment children get from paper crafting.

Yesterday afternoon, I had a good time working with my boys and my neighbor's children. They each got to make two cards for Mother's Day. They did a fabulous job of listening and following directions, and the teamwork was wonderful! It's always nice to see kids helping each other, especially when they do it on their own. There will be some happy Moms and Grandmothers on Sunday!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...