Friday, March 25, 2011

Wild Wasabi

When I found out that Wild Wasabi was coming back when SU did the big color renovation, I was soooooo happy! I love Wild Wasabi - I think I like saying it as much as I like stamping with it ;)

The "Dynamic Duo" colors are Wild Wasabi and Garden Green. This 3x3 card was super easy to make using 1 of the stamps from Engraved Greetings. The Basic Rhinestones add the perfect touch of bling :)

I really like this Hostess stamp set. Right before the current catalog went "live," Demonstrators were allowed to purchase a level2 and a level 3 Hostess stamp set... Apple Blossoms was definitely on my order. It looks great with the "Creative Combination" colors: Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, and Perfect Plum.

The "Sweet Set" colors are Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist, and Early Espresso. The images are from the Aviary stamp set.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...