Saturday, March 26, 2011

Old Olive

If a color could be one of your friends, then Old Olive would be in my closest circle ;)
I have always loved this color - it just goes with everything!

The "Dynamic Duo" colors on this quick, simple 3x3 card are Old Olive and Certainly Celery. To distress the 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, I simply cut the ribbon in half lengthwise and pulled a few threads off the cut edge.


The "Creative Combination" colors are Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, and Cajun Craze. I punched a 2-3/8" scalloped circled and a 1-3/4" scalloped circle from Cajun Craze card stock. Then I wadded them up several times to break down the fibers. I then peeled them apart into two layers, creating a soft, "faux suede" look.


Several cards in the Color Coach list a "Getting Started Combination." This combo uses only colors found in the Getting Started Collection, which contains a sampling of card stock and Stampin' Spots (ink) in 12 colors. It's a great place for new stampers to begin. The "Getting Started Combination" colors on this 3x6 card are Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, and Night of Navy.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...