Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pear Pizzazz

I fell in love with Pear Pizzazz the second I saw it - It's my favorite In Color :) If you are not the biggest fan of green, try using Pear Pizzazz... it's works with so many other colors!


The Color Coach lists the "Dynamic Duo" as Pear Pizzazz and Garden Green. I'm so happy that the Seam Binding comes in Pear Pizzazz!

The "Creative Combination" colors are Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, and Tempting Turquoise. I have to admit I haven't used the Petal Pizzazz stamp set as much as I thought I would. So, it felt really good to get it out today! I think I'm going to leave that set on my desk for a while...

The "Sweet Set" colors are Pear Pizzazz, More Mustard, and Cajun Craze. This is definitely not a color combo I would have picked on my own, but I really like how it turned out! I used the For All You Do stamp set to make this thank-you card. The rock-and-roll technique worked perfectly on the flower image :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...