Friday, March 11, 2011

Bashful Blue

Today's card from the Color Coach is Bashful Blue, which is in the Subtles Collection. The "Dynamic Duo" colors are Bashful Blue and Marina Mist. The "Creative Combination" colors are Bashful Blue, Rose Red, and Wild Wasabi. The "Sweet Set" colors are Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, and Certainly Celery.

This card was super easy to make! I used the Movers & Shapers Curly Label Bigz XL Die to cut the card stock to standard card size with the cute little "window" exactly where I wanted it. The sentiment didn't want to photograph well; it reads "my friend". I stamped the image (from the Perfect Punches stamp set) with Marina Mist ink onto Marina Mist card stock. Then I punched it out using the Curly Label Punch. I stamped a little flower from the Punch Potpourri Hostess stamp set and punched it out with the Boho Blossoms Punch. It's attached to the punched sentiment with a Marina Mist brad. Then I used Dimensionals to attach it to the card through the window. Marina Mist grosgrain ribbon adds the finishing touch.

I will be using this card for my Spring card class tomorrow. It features the adorable Bold Blossom stamp set (Occasions Mini p31). I used the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder to add some texture to the Bashful Blue card stock. 4 punches really "punch" up this card: Decorative Label, Oval, Modern Label, and 3/4" Circle.

This card uses the fabulous Framed Tulips Embossing Folder and the Dreams du Jour stamp set. I cut the 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon to give it a raw edge for a more "vintage" look.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to get my hands on my Color Coach....it should be delivered this weekend! I love these cards, my favorite is the last one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...