Monday, October 15, 2012

shoebox swap - part 1

Do you remember that cute little Halloween treat bag I posted earlier? Well, here's an even more adorable version, designed by one of my side-lines, Laura. I think you'll agree that Laura's design is super, super cute!!
Last week, at my upline's team meeting, we had a "shoebox swap." Each of us brought a project and the supplies to make it for each team member. Laura designed this treat bag using the Ghoulish Googlies Bundle
The glassine bag is dry embossed using the Spider Web Embossing Folder. I love the three little strips of Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP tucked behind the tag! And well, who can resist that cute little googly eye??!! I filled the bag with some candy corn flavored M&Ms, so now it's ready to brighten someones day  :} 
I already posted the card I designed for the swap... be sure to check back throughout the week to see the other "shoebox swap" projects! Have a super day  :}

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting, Jenn! Now, I do have to set the record straight, and give credit where credit is due. Mary Brown (aka Stampercamper) came up with this original design! (Thanks Mary!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...