Saturday, October 13, 2012

more Spider Cider

In an earlier post I shared the "spider cider" gift for Ben's teacher. Today's project is a different version of "spider cider" - a gift for Aaron's teacher: 
I used the Petite Pocket Bigz XL Die to make a simple pouch which holds cider mix and a cinnamon stick. The Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP makes decorating the pouch super easy, and of course the spider stamp (Monster Munchies) is the inspiration for the project. 
I also made a cute little 2" x 2" card to coordinate with the gift, so Aaron and I can write a simple message of thanks to his teacher.

Thanks for dropping by today! If you have a minute, head on over to my Facebook Page for a Halloween FREEBIE  :}

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...