Friday, May 6, 2011

Whisper White

I have to giggle that there is a card in the Color Coach for Whisper White. I mean... it's Whisper White... it goes with everything!

The "Creative Combination" colors are Whisper White, Basic Black, and More Mustard. For this combination I chose to create a card using 'My Digital Studio.' I love that you can choose a pre-designed project, and tweak it to make it your own. I chose this already completed Halloween card and changed out some color and paper designs. Woohoo - a cute card in minutes!


The "Getting Started" colors are Whisper White, Marina Mist, and Night of Navy. To create this cute little 3x3 card, place a folded piece of Whisper White card stock on the larger square of the Scallop Squares Duo Bigz die. Just make sure that the square on the die is not completely covered; slide the folded edge down so that it does not get cut. Then, just run it through your Big Shot. Easy peasy, lemon squeazy. ☺ I used the Aviary and Fabulous Phrases stamp sets, Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, and a Basic Rhinestone to complete the card. When I'm ready to give this little cutie to someone, it fits right into a Whisper White Mini Envelope (107309  $7.50 for 40 little envies).

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...