Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Aloha

One of the new goodies from the Summer Mini that I am super excited about is the new embossing powder... in colors! You can now get embossing powder in Tangerine Tango (123106), Wild Wasabi (123224), and Melon Mambo (123223). I just love to heat emboss... there's something about that moment when the powder melts :)

I stamped the image from the Summer Splash stamp set in VersaMark ink onto Early Espresso card stock. Then I just sprinkled on the Tangerine Tango embossing powder, and heated the powder with my Heat Tool. Easy Peasy! I used the Sweet Shoppe Alphabet Lower stamp set to stamp the greeting in Early Espresso ink, and the Baker's Twine is a simple and economical accessory.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...