Sunday, May 22, 2011

My first "movie" using My Digital Studio!

I stayed up really late last night getting ready for today's My Digital Studio class... not because I was trying to get everything done... but because I couldn't stop playing around! I can't wait to share what I've learned so far!! This program is so amazing! There's so much you can do with it... more than I'll probably ever figure out. The good thing is that the program is really easy to use... whew! If you would like to know more about My Digital Studio, go to www.mydigitalstudio.net to see information, training videos, and projects.
Here's a little 'something' I made to show off some of the neat things you can do with My Digital Studio. I started with some pre-designed pages from "Christmas Jingle." Then I edited the pages to fit my photos and added more pages that I built from scratch. When I was finished with the whole project, I added the music (We Wish you a Merry Christmas, by Kenny G) from my iTunes library. Hope you enjoy it :)












Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...