I used Early Espresso 5/8" Satin Ribbon (119753 $8.95) to make the ribbon flower. Want to make one yourself? You will need Sticky Pages (114300 $6.95) to make the 'base' of the flower. Die cut a piece of a Sticky Page (the 2nd to smallest circle) on the Circles #2 Originals Die with your Big Shot. Cut a length of Satin Ribbon to about 14". At 1" intervals, snip into the ribbon almost to the opposite edge. Peel the red backing from your sticky circle. Starting at the outside edge of the circle, attach your ribbon in a spiral motion. As you move along the sticky circle, you will need to pleat and gather the ribbon. When you get to the center, you might need to add a Mini Glue Dot to tack down the end. The next step is to 'melt' the edges with your Heat Tool. Now, keep in mind, you are about to use something with a lot of heat on something that is flammable... just pointing this out so you have time to think it through. The work area gets very hot for this project. To create a safe work area for 'melting' the ribbon, I use a foil cake pan which sits on a cork trivet. After pre-heating my Heat Tool, I hold down one edge of the flower with long tweezers and start heating up the opposite edge. I alternate holding the Heat Tool straight down and then at an angle to 'flutter' the ribbon petals. It does take a while to 'melt' and my kitchen smells like... well, burnt ribbon. But, it's really cute!☺ After the flower cools, peel off the paper backing from the sticky circle and cover it with a circle of card stock die-cut the same size. If you use the same color card stock and ribbon, it will hide any gaps in the curled ribbon flower petals.
The "Creative Combination" colors are Soft Suede, So Saffron, and Regal Rose. I really like the Love & Care Hostess stamp set, so I used it again for this card. The Soft Suede layer is die cut on my Big Shot with the Top Note Bigz die. I used that die again to cut a smaller layer from Regal Rose DSP (Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack: Brights). I chose a different pattern of Regal Rose DSP, and punched out three Scallop Circles. I crumpled and distressed each one, then layered them together with Dimensionals.