Monday, March 18, 2013

one card, two ways

In my last post, I shared the card I made for the shoebox swap I participated in. It was tons of fun, and everyone had such pretty cards. This is the card that Lynn designed for us - 
Don't you just love these colors together? So pretty. She chose the Secret Garden stamp set and Framelits (as well as the Window Frames Framelits) for the focal point. 

I thought it would be fun to try using the same pieces and create a birthday card for my hubby - 
Ta da! After stamping the sentiment (Make a Wish), I used the Argyle Embossing Folder to create a masculine look on my card. I also switched the card stock layer die-cut with the smaller Window Frame Framelit, for a layer of Print Poetry DSP.
The 1-3/8" Circle punch works great with the images from the Blue Ribbon stamp set to create the focal point. 

Don't you just love it when you can use a great card design more than once??  Yay!!  :}

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...