Friday, March 22, 2013

last day to sale-a-brate

(sigh)... I can not believe today is the last day to "sale-a-brate." It doesn't feel like two months have gone by since Sale-A-Bration started! There were so many fun goodies this year... I am sad to see them go. To "sale-a-brate" the last day of Sale-A-Bration, I have TWO cards to share with you today!!  Yay  :}
I really, really like how this card turned out! I like the colors, texture, layout, flower... everything! I like it so much, I had to make a second card using the same layout!  

On this card, the Honeycomb Embossing Folder adds texture to the Tangerine Tango layer (3-3/4 x5").  For a bit of whimsy, I cut the bottom end of the Sycamore Street* DSP into a flag, and adhered the strip slightly above the edge of the Tangerine Tango layer.
I used the Madison Avenue* stamp set for my flower image. I just trimmed the top corners of the Whisper White card stock to create the look of a tag. And the Sycamore Street* ribbon and button are perfect on this card, right?! 
*Sale-A-Bration items 

So, where is the second card??!! Bwahahahaha  :}  It's on my Facebook Page! Click on over and "vote" for your favorite! Thanks for dropping by and have a fabulous day!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...