Wednesday, March 13, 2013

THANKS! I love free stuff!

I love freebies... especially stampin' freebies. And Sale-A-Bration has the "bestest" free stuff ever!! I used some of these free goodies to create this card... 
This card came together in only a few minutes (it helped that the Summer Starfruit layer was already die cut - Apothecary Accents Framelits - and waiting in my scrap drawer). The Color Spritzer Tool made a quick, subtle background on the Rich Razzlebery layer. 
If you aren't familiar with how Sale-A-Bration works, you get to choose a free item for every $50 you spend on Stampin' Up! merchandise. Yay!! So which items from the Sale-A-Bration brochure did I use? 
 - Madison Avenue stamp set (for the stamped flower)
 - Vintage Verses stamp set (I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to align my stamp before stamping) 
 - Sycamore Street DSP 
 - Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack 

There are some really awesome free choices - including an Embossing Folder and a Punch!! - so be sure to get your favorites before Sale-A-Bration ends on March 22nd.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...