Sunday, March 24, 2013

one sketch... two cards

Yesterday was such a beautiful day! It was sunny and kinda warm (51 degrees in the afternoon!), so the boys spent the day running around outside keeping you all safe from pirates, dragons, storm troopers, and aliens. AND, I had soooo much fun at my afternoon stamping class. Do you know what we will be doing today? Shoveling!
How do you like the contrast of our palm branches in the snow??? Crazy Spring weather! 

For both of the cards I'm sharing today, I used the same card sketch:

Here's the simple birthday card from yesterday's class-
Embossing Folder: Chevron


And here's the card from the craft night I held at the grade school last week- 
stamp set: Madison Avenue 
Embossing Folder: Vine Street 
DSP: Sycamore Street 

Well, whatever kind of weather Spring has brought to your door today, I hope your day is fabulous! Thanks for stopping by my blog... now go stamp something!!  :

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...