Friday, November 11, 2011

Shutter Card

Today's post is another card from my Fun Folds class - a Shutter Card.
It's difficult to see the awesomeness of this card in a flat photo, so I'm working on a video tutorial for the Shutter Card. But for now, I'll give you some quick measurements.
Start with a piece of card stock 5-1/2" x 12". Score at 2", 4", 8", and 10". The next step is to make two cuts, each 1-1/2" from the outer edges. The cuts run from the 2" score line down to the 10" score line. The last step to make the card base is the folding, which is a little tricky for me to explain through typing. I added Paisley Petals DSP to each section except for the middle, which I left blank to write my message. The birthday sentiment is from the Perfect Punches stamp set, and the floral image is from the Simply Soft Hostess stamp set (colored with classic ink and a Blender Pen).

I have one more (adorable!) card to share with you from the Fun Folds class, so be sure to come back tomorrow  :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...