Wednesday, November 9, 2011

On Dasher...

I often wonder if my boys get confused from August through December. I spend so much time in the late summer and then into fall making Halloween, fall, Thanksgiving, and Christmas projects... all jumbled together. Do they really know when the holidays actually take place???  :)
Anywho, I have a Christmas card to share with you today. This was one of the cards from my October Technique Tuesday class - Fun Folds.
 The finished card (closed) measures 4"x4".

Slip the "belly band" off to open the card.

This is a "double Z-fold" card, which is super easy to make, and super cute. Start with a 4" x 12" piece of card stock. Score at 2", 4", 8" and 10". Fold and embellish... that's it! I stamped Dasher in Early Espresso onto Whisper White card stock, then I added a little detail to some spots in his antlers using Moonlight Smooch® Pearlized Accent Ink. The sentiment from Christmas Greetings is stamped inside the card using Early Espresso ink.
Thanks for stopping by... have fun stamping whichever holiday you are focused on right now  :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...