Friday, June 29, 2012

10 Year Anniversary

Today I celebrate ten years of marriage with my wonderful hubby! Here's the card I made for him: 
Stamps: World Treasures stamp set, In Stitches jumbo wheel
Card Stock: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Designer Series Paper: Floral District
Ink: Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Paper Daisies, Summer Starfruit Dahlia
Punches: Scallop Trim Border, Scallop Trim Corner

I got a little help from this week's Mojo Monday sketch... which I really needed since it has been so hectic at my house. Nothing like a good sketch to get the creativity flowing!
For the "circle" part of the sketch, I used three Paper Daisies, each separated with Dimensionals. The Summer Starfruit Dahlia makes a perfect flower center. Daisies are my favorite flower, and they were a big part of the overall theme of my wedding.

I whipped up this little page in My Digital Studio so you could see what a good-lookin' group we were  :}  Well, time to run and have dinner with my guy! Enjoy your weekend!!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...