Monday, September 26, 2011

Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral

It's no secret that I love playing with all of the fabulous colors that Stampin' Up! has. Every year I am like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting to see the new In Color collection. In July, five new colors (Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Island Indigo, and Wisteria Wonder) were released.
I love how nicely Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral "play" together  :)
Both of the today's cards use these colors and the Array of Sunshine Hostess stamp set.

 This card pulled double duty as a team meeting project as well as a class project. It is a GREAT layout... so easy to create with. The sentiment is from the Word Play stamp set.


Crumb Cake makes a nice, neutral background for these bold colors. The sentiment is from the My Friend stamp set.

Well, I'm off to add the finishing details to my Spooky Village houses... I can't wait to share them at my Technique Tuesday class tomorrow night! It's going to be soooooo much fun  :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...