Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy 1st day of Fall

There's a chill in the air each morning while I wait at the bus stops... reminding us that Fall is here. I can't wait to show you all of the yummy fall projects I've been making with the Spice Cake product Suite -- those are coming soon, so keep checking back :)
Today's post is a name tag I made on My Digital Studio (MDS) for my youngest son. MDS is a great tool for when you need multiples of your projects. When you want to create something, but have limited time, let MDS help you! I can print as many as I need for name tags and supply labels. Since Aaron is only 4 years old, having the same design on all of his items will make it easy for him to locate. Plus, the folders look really cute with this label :)

I created this project as a "card" and only designed "page 1." I saved the image as a jpeg on my desktop so I can quickly print a new one as needed, say, when one of the children spills breakfast cereal all over the table where the folder is sitting.
If you would like to know more about My Digital Studio, check out MyDigitalStudio.net for tons of great information and samples. Have a fabulous day!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...