Monday, February 4, 2013

tickets to my heart

I like making Valentine's Day cards. It's just so much fun using lots of "girlie" colors, frilly papers, and ribbons.  :}
For this card I started with a Pretty in Pink card base, and then layered on Riding Hood Red card stock (distressed around the edges) and Tea For Two DSP

The two card stock hearts are die cut using the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit and the Fashionable Hearts Embosslit. For some extra pattern, I die cut the largest heart from Twitterpated DSP with a Framelit from the Hearts Collection.
Three stamps from That's the Ticket and the coordinating Ticket Duo punch make it super easy to add more pretty layers to this card. And of course I couldn't skip the ribbon!!  :} 

I don't make a ton of Valentine's Day cards, so I like to make each one unique. How many Valentines do you send each year?

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...