Tuesday, February 5, 2013

inspiration

Not only do I enjoy looking through a new catalog and finding tons of pretties that I must have, I love when I find project ideas that inspire me to create my own goodies! Today's card (and sketch- yay!) is inspired by the card sample on page 12 of the Spring Catalog

I made this card for tomorrow's class at the bakery, so I wanted to simplify some of the details. A layer of More Amore DSP creates a great background over the Very Vanilla card base, and there are so many cute patterns in this paper for me to choose from! My sentiment (Seasonal Sayings) is stamped in Primrose Petals ink, and the Real Red Taffeta ribbon adds a nice feminine touch. 

Using three hearts from the Hearts a Flutter stamp set, I stamped onto Very Vanilla and Primrose Petals card stock. These hearts and the bottom DSP heart are easily die-cut with a Hearts a Flutter Framelit. All four hearts are then adhered using Dimensionals. 

I like how cute and easy this card was to make. Here's the simple card sketch for you, so you can make your own... and many others.  Happy stamping!!  :}


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...