Wednesday, August 22, 2012

celebrating color

For those of you who have been reading for a while, you know how much I love playing with color. In fact I'm pretty sure that Stampin' Up! made this display in the home office just for me ;) 
"Color is everything." Yup! This project is on my "have to make" list :) So of course I'm happy that Aaron is celebrating the different colors these first few days of Kindergarten!
And you know I had to make something to help his class celebrate! Since I have a few crayons (well, a ton of crayons), I thought it would be fun for Aaron to share one each day with his classmates. 

Red Day

Yellow Day

I hope you find some time today to play with a little color! Thanks for dropping by :}

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...