Friday, August 10, 2012

a card for my friend

One nice thing about moving back to the area where you grew up, is reconnecting with friends. I've had the joy of reconnecting with one of my closest friends from middle- & high- school. Every week or so we meet for coffee and conversation. After our first coffee date, I sent her this pretty card: 
We made this at Convention in a Make & Take session, and it's just the perfect card for my buddy :}
card stock: Primrose Petals, Early Espresso, Whisper White
ink: Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, Early Espresso

My "old" friend has never stamped or made cards before, so I'm really, really excited to show her how much fun it is. I get to come over to her house in a few days to share the fun of stamping with her friends and family... I can't wait!!! Now I have to narrow down all of my ideas. What to make, what to make???

Pin It!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...