Sunday, July 17, 2011

Convention 2011 - Day 4

Another fabulous day... I'm sad to see it end, but excited to get home and share new project ideas. There are so many new things I want to make!

After a great day of classes and projects, we went out to a rooftop restaurant to celebrate. We had a wonderful meal, enjoyed great company and conversation, and soaked in the view of Salt Lake City.

If you have ever thought about joining us, now is the perfect time!

I freely admit that technology is not my best friend, so you're not crazy... there's no "promotions link" to click on ;) I challenge you to write down 3 questions you have about sharing stamping and paper-crafting with others. Then email them to me at stamp_pad@wi.rr.com
I would be happy to answer your questions. You can also read more information and watch a short video on my website.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...