Sunday, July 17, 2011

a very special gift


 I just have to share this little gift with you. Back in April, I participated in a promotion for demonstrators to earn VIP status at Convention. We received several perks including reserved seating, a VIP room, "meet and greet" time with Shelli and other members of the corporate team, and a VIP tour of the Stampin' Up! home office. We received a special gift from Shelli on our tour: a bag filled with her favorite caramels and a roll of 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon.


I just love the tag! What a great way to add a personal touch to a simple gift. I'll bet you're thinking of the tags you can make to "dress up" your next gift for someone special. You will love watching their reaction, knowing that you took the time to make something special for them.
The sentiment and one of the background stamps on the tag come from the Daring Adventure stamp set. The other stamped images are from Creative Elements (this set is sooooo on my next order!). The tag is tied to the cellophane bag with a strip of Timeless Portrait Fabric (122337) and a piece of Island Indigo 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon (122974). But I'm pretty sure you'll agree with me that the best part about the tag, is that it's signed by Shelli.  **smile!**

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...