Sunday, April 22, 2012

Summer Smooches

Even though it's cold and windy outside, the sun is shining and my hands are gravitating toward the bright colors in the Summer Smooches product suite. The lovely colors playing together nicely in this collection are: Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, Real Red, and Tempting Turquoise.
www.stamp_pad.stampinup.net
These are "sneak peek" products from the upcoming catalog, which is available June 1st. You have until April 30th to get your hands on these goodies early. The fabric-covered brads and the stencil will NOT be in the upcoming catalog, so if you need them, get them now!

I used my new goodies to make this bright and cheery card:
Stamp Set: Bright Blossoms
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight
Card stock: Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
DSP: Summer Smooches
Ribbon: Daffodil Delight 1/2" Seam Binding
Tools: Big Shot, Designer Frames Embossing Folder, Extra Large Oval punch, Paper Snips

I stuck a length of Sticky Strip along the DSP seam, and then pleated my Seam Binding as I pressed it down. Then I wrapped the ends under the DSP (before I adhered it to my card base). The oval focal point is adhered using Dimensionals, and I used mini Glue Dots to adhere the snipped flower and vase.

I hope it's bright and sunny wherever you are, and if it's not, I hope this project added a little sunshine to your day  :}  Thanks for stopping by!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...