Saturday, April 21, 2012

happy birthday to me

Is it just me, or did birthdays cease to be so exciting after turning 21?  ;)  Oh, well... another year older and a new driver's license picture - yuck. I was so sad to have to get a new picture. My just-expired license had a great photo; this license photo is just icky. Grrrr! Alrighty, enough grumbling   :}

This morning I opened these cards from my two boys. I LOVE that they like to make cards, too! A big thanks to my Mom who helped them make these cards.
And how convenient that Ben's card gives me a transition to my next bit of info  ;P 

The sentiment on Ben's card is from the Sincere Salutations stamp set, which is one of the many stamp sets retiring at the end of May. You can view all of the retiring stamp sets right from my website.

So, wondering what I spent some of my birthday money on??? I just had to get the Petite Purse Bigz L Die!! It's a new die that will be in the upcoming catalog in June. But you can order it in April as part of the "sneak peek" Summer Smooches promotion!
So adorable!! You can slip a few small chocolates or candies inside for a fun, girlie little gift  :}  Or, some lipbalm, buttons and brads, cash... I'll accept it all! On this one, I used a mini Glue Dot to add a Rich Razzleberry button to the flap. I made a little "purse tag" using the Tiny Tags stamp set, the Jewelry Tag punch, and some white Baker's Twine.

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend  :}

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...