Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer Scrappin'

I wanted to share this cute scrapbook layout... perfect for summer! This is the project I had ready for my Scrapbook Club members on our crop night. I used the Summer Splash stamp set from page 17 of the Summer Mini Catalog. The colors are Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango, Peach Parfait, and Whisper White.

The surf board image is stamped in VersaMark® ink, and heat embossed with Tangerine Tango embossing powder (123106) - LOVE this stuff!! I inked the bucket-and-pail image with markers.
To create the "sand," I tore an edge along the long side of a strip of Crumb Cake card stock. Then I sponged Crumb Cake ink along the torn edge. Next I spritzed the strips with the Color Spritzer Tool and a Crumb Cake marker. The last step was to add a fine mist of Gold Glow Smooch Spritz® (118770). Be sure to completely cover your work area before spritzing :)
Other supplies: 1-3/4" and 1-3/8" Circle punches; 2-3/8" and 1-3/4" Scallop Circle punches; Simple Letters Alphabet Bigz Dies (115960) and the Big Shot.
If you are looking for a local group to stamp with, I have a new hostess club starting in July. Contact me to learn more :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...