Friday, June 3, 2011

New Stamps! (Spoiler Alert)

I am in LOVE, LOVE, LOVE with the new Idea Book & Catalog!! It is sooooo stinkin' pretty, and filled with many, many goodies.  I can't wait to share it with everyone at my Cattie Party on July 1st  :)
One of my favorite reasons for becoming a demonstrator is getting to order from the Sneak Peek in June. I got to stamp a little today with one of my new stamp sets- My Friend.

Supplies: My Friend stamp set and Woodgrain background stamp; Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, and (a tiny bit) Lucky Limeade card stock; First Edition DSP; Crumb Cake, Soft Suede (for sponging edges), Lucky Limeade, and VersaMark ink; clear embossing powder, Heat Tool, Crumb Cake marker, Color Spritzer Tool, a punch from Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack; Owl Punch (for the teeny tiny circles in the flower centers).

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...