Thursday, February 13, 2014

love... and a new sketch!

Here's another card we made at the class I taught on Saturday: 
love... love... love...
I used Sahara Sand for the card base. The Strawberry Slush layer needed a little texture, so the Chevron Embossing Folder was put to work. 
After stamping the Positively Chevron background stamp in Bermuda Bay ink onto Coastal Cabana card stock, I used a Framelit from the Hearts Collection to die cut my focal point. Don't you just love that little stamped banner??!! This perfect little sentiment is from the Banner Blast (Sale-A-Bration) stamp set, and I punched it out using the Banner (Sale-A-Bration) punch. Three Basic Rhinestones add just the right amount of bling... love:}

P.S. - I love you... so here's my sketch. Enjoy!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...