Thursday, March 1, 2012

Framelit Fun

Happy 1st day of March!! Even though we've had such a mild winter, I totally have Spring Fever... well, more like Summer Fever because Spring in Wisconsin isn't going to be much different than a mild Winter (sigh). So today I'm sharing a bright, pretty card perfect for Spring:
This is another card from my class on Tuesday  :}  The colors are Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, and Pear Pizzazz. After stamping the large label image in Basic Gray ink, I used a Blender Pen to watercolor the flowers and leaves.
Before adhering the focal point with Dimensionals, I used my magic potion of Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint mixed with rubbing alcohol in a travel-sized spritz bottle to add some shimmer to the background layer. The golden sparklies look so pretty on the Everyday Enchantment DSP!

Well, thanks for dropping in today... let's all think warm thoughts and try to convince Spring to come early  :}

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...