Wednesday, September 1, 2010


I had a great time last night teaching my "Technique Tuesday" class. Our technique focus for August was using the Big Shot. If you have a Big Shot and need project ideas or assistance with your machine, I would be happy to help you. If you don't have a Big Shot... well, I'd be happy to help you with that, too ;)
In class we made a Thanksgiving card using leaves die cut from wood sheets, a treat pouch using the movers-and-shapers die, a card using a die-cut from the Top-Note die (cut twice to create a new shape), and a fabric flower.
I just love stamping with my "stampin' sisters." If you would like to join us, you can view my class schedule on my website: stamp_pad.stampinup.net
Happy Stamping!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...