Thursday, July 1, 2010


Well, today is like Christmas in the stamping world. At 1pm (central) the new Stampin' Up! catalog went live. I had so much fun ordering my new goodies, and it will be like Christmas again when they arrive. Oh, how hard it is to wait!
The new Idea Book & Catalog is the best I have EVER seen. The project samples are BEAUTIFUL! It truly is a great Idea Book. You can get a free copy of this amazing book by joining my Scrapbook Club (which meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month) or by hosting a workshop. Contact me if you would like more information.
In honor of the new Idea Book & Catalog, I am posting 2 card samples using the colors on the front cover: Marina Mist, Pear Pizzaz, Crumb Cake, and Early Espresso. I used the "Friends Never Fade" and "Vintage Vogue" stamp sets. The great texture on the flower card comes from the fabulous new embossing folder "Vintage Wallpaper." It's so easy to run your card stock through the Big Shot with these folders to achieve a deep-embossed image. To stamp the multi-colored flower, I inked the stamp by coloring directly onto the rubber with my "Stampin' Write Markers" in the same 4 colors mentioned above. I also used markers to ink the stamp for the focal point on the vintage friends card.
I hope you find time this week to stamp some new projects. If you need any help, feel free to email me :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...