Tuesday, May 1, 2012

more projects...

Oh my goodness, my camera's memory card is full of projects I haven't shared yet. I can't believe how quickly things pile up when you get busy! Since I know you are still recovering from yesterday's loooong post, I'll just share a couple of things today ;)
I made simple "thank-you" cards for my oldest son's birthday. I really like this color combination: Not Quite Navy, Pear Pizzazz, and Chocolate Chip. The sentiment from the Thank You Kindly stamp set is stamped in Chocolate Chip ink onto the Pear Pizzazz DSP. I will definitely miss this stamp set when it retires at the end of this month!!

Lots of retiring goodies on this card, too. I will miss the Blushing Bride and Concord Crush, but at least I will have five new colors to play with! The sentiment is from the retiring Sweetly Said stamp set, and the three doily shapes are from the retiring Doily Triple Layer punch.

How about some things that are still available on the Carryover List? If you haven't already added these to your supplies, you can still order the Blossom punch and the Twitterpated DSP - yay!! And while you're ordering, you have to add these 3-1/2x5" Notecards! They're great for making quick and easy cards... pre-cut, pre-scored, and envelopes included!!  (107311   $5.95 for 20)

Here's the rest of the Carryover List:
Ok, so three projects and a list... that's still a "couple of things," right??  ;)  If you have a question or need to stock up on your stampin' goodies, you can always reach me from my Stampin' Up! website. Have a fabulous day!!  :}

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...