Thursday, April 11, 2013

clean and simple - part 1

Sometimes life just gets crazy busy, doesn't it??? You want to create, but you just don't have time to get all the supplies out... or the energy to put them away! That's when it's time for a card with a simple design, that's quick and easy to create. 
I was blog surfing the other day, and visited one of my favorites - Clean & Simple Stamping. Most of their sketches can be turned into a card in only a few minutes, without trashing your craft space! This is my version of their simple card sketch #234.
When I want quick and easy cards, I start with the Notecards. They are pre-cut and scored, so that saves time. Plus they are a smaller size, so you can finish quickly. 
After adding a layer of Floral District DSP, I stamped my greeting in Island Indigo. From the Button Buddies stamp set, I stamped the flower image in Rich Razzleberry ink, punched it out, and attached it with Dimesionals.  **Note: images that coordinate with punches save time.   :}
Using a Circle punch, I made a "leaf" to slip behind the flower. And a simple Button adds the finishing touch. Now all I have to do is write my message and address the envelope (which came with the Notecards, and saves me the time of searching for one!).


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...