Friday, October 21, 2011

October Team Meeting

I really enjoy getting together once a month with "my girls." It's great to catch up, share creative ideas and projects, and have some "grown-up" time. At the end of each meeting, I have a project or two for everyone to stamp. This month we made two cards using the Gently Falling stamp set.
The River Rock card stock base has a light spritzing with the Color Spritzer Tool and a Soft Suede marker. The solid leaf image is inked in More Mustard and "stamped off" before stamping onto the Very Vanilla card stock. I used Soft Suede ink to stamp the outline image, as well as to sponge around the edges after punching the leaf out with the 2-1/2" Circle punch. The Color Spritzer Tool and a Pool Party marker add a nice little detail to the focal point.
I spritzed the Pear Pizzazz card stock with my mixture of rubbing alcohol and Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint. The strip of Spice Cake DSP is sponged with Soft Suede ink. Each solid leaf image is inked in Pear Pizzazz and "stamped off" before stamping onto Very Vanilla card stock. I stamped the outline image in Soft Suede ink, and then used my Paper Snips to cut out each leaf. I used dimensionals to adhere the leaves to the Soft Suede card stock pieces punched with the Postage Stamp punch.

Now is a GREAT time to join my team! Stampin Up! is offering a FREE Big Shot (or $100 in free product) for demonstrators who join in October. This is IN ADDITION to the fabulous Starter Kit. Holy cow!!! I would love to answer any questions you may have about starting your own business as a demonstrator or what it means to be a Hobby demonstrator. Just think... having amazing projects and ideas right at your fingertips, and getting a discount on your favorite crafting supplies  :)
Feel free to email me any questions you may have (stamp_pad@wi.rr.com).
Click here to learn more about this amazing promotion.
Well, I'm off to finish getting ready for Kim's workshop tomorrow. I can't wait to stamp with my new friends!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...